Ok, so I told you in yesterday's post that I would tell you where we are now! We are in McLean, VA for
our Home Study Orientation Meeting!! We just got back to the hotel a couple of hours ago from meeting with the social worker who went through the whole Home Study process with us. WOW- it was A LOT of information but so wonderful to see it all laid out! We turned in some paperwork and watched the list dwindle down to the few things we have left (specifically fingerprints, turning in our notarized physicals, and our criminal background checks, employment and non-employment letters) before we can schedule an official home study interview at our HOME! She presented some great information about the transition period once we bring our child home and I am definitely going to be purchasing this book....
We met a wonderful couple at the orientation who is adopting from China- so nice to meet other adopting families with our agency! It feels great to be moving along on this journey! Every check off on the list is one check closer!
SO- next- we have something exciting planned!!! Stay tuned....I am going to be interviewing my husband on his feelings concerning the adoption- for any momma praying for your husband's heart to be softened towards adoption check back in a couple of days to hear what he has to share....you never know how God is going to work!




No comments:
Post a Comment