A good friend gave me some great advice today. She texted me "Maybe make a list of every single thing that you're afraid of and then cross off everything you think God can't handle." Well- what I am afraid of is what I don't know. I don't know how long we will wait, I don't know how I will meet my child and say "good-bye for now", I don't know how difficult the transition home will be for any of us, I don't know how little man and little miss will handle the addition of a new sibling, I don't know how we will communicate at first with a possible language barrier.....I don't know a lot. But what I do know is that God can handle EVERY SINGLE ONE of these things because God is all-powerful...For nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37).
On a recent car ride I let me emotions get the better of me- this happens everyone once in a while A LOT! And because God is timely like this- it just so happened that this song played on the car radio...
(pause music at bottom of page)
As I listened to the words of this song I feel like I realized for the first time that it really doesn't matter what we don't know....what I do know is that we will be filled with love like never before AND fulfilling God's call....and knowing that HE will hold us together even in the moments when it feels like we are falling apart.
Thanks for stopping by our blog. I know this waiting is hard! Thank God for your precious littles that keep you busy and TRUST in His timing. We will be praying for you guys.
Thanks for stopping by our blog. I know this waiting is hard! Thank God for your precious littles that keep you busy and TRUST in His timing. We will be praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteJennie