Friday, July 8, 2011

THREE.

This past week has been wonderfully crazy busy....just the way I usually like it! But, that leaves one tired momma HA! Last weekend we celebrated my little man's THIRD birthday! Umm, where did the last three years go? My little man has the most AWESOME birthday....the FOURTH of JULY! No, we were not expecting him on the 4th at all! He was due on the 8th and we even thought he might be late...NOPE! What a fun day to remember! We celebrated his third birthday with his closest twenty friends or so LOL- he's got an extensive social agenda- ok, well maybe his mommy is the social butterfly and he is along for the ride. Either way, it was a great day and he had been looking forward to his party for so long.

                                                Happy Birthday sweet boy!

We had his party at a local kids' gym and our wonderful friend and photographer took pictures of him and his friends having LOTS of fun! He LOVES monster trucks (notice his awesome shirt) so I made this...

And not to leave out our little miss...

She wore a shirt that read "Silly Boys, Trucks are for girls". LOVE HER!!!

The day after the party my folks came down to celebrate with us. Over the course of the week they have been watching our little ones while we have run around like crazy taking care of appointments for the adoption process...today I completed my physical- YAY more to check off the list! And tomorrow I will let you know where we are now...

So three- WOW- you know what I think when I hear that number now..."I'm going to have THREE kids???" And you know what I hear from the Lord- "Hmmm, just three?" LOVE IT!!! There is no limit to our AWESOME creator- I will never limit him in this AWESOME life he has blessed me with!




Thank you to our sweet friends....Vonartphotography.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment