Thursday, May 3, 2012

We've been SUBMITTED!

Through blurry early morning vision this morning I saw the awaited email...Your case has been submitted! It feel like by a true miracle that exactly one month from passing court we have been submitted to embassy =) What does this mean? I can't really tell you just yet....but hopefully in two or three weeks we will have more information and maybe even travel dates to bring our boys home! There was a point in time that I could not picture this day...and now I look behind and before me at the true miracle that God has performed...and I apologize to Him for all the "you better do this God" threats...because He is...and I should have known all along that He WOULD...but I guess that is what happens when you take a leap of faith and begin to realize that what you are doing is really for YOUR growth...and I have to remind myself that when you follow God's lead you are really walking on holy ground- where things that seem completely unfeasible...actually happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am just now catching up on your blog!!! So excited that your boys will be home soon!!! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for a very quick turn around!! SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete