I wait for my extra hot Starbucks Mocha to cool down...
I wait for my shower to heat up...
I wait for my child's doctor's appointment...
I wait in the drive-thru line at Walgreens...
I wait in line at the grocery store....
I wait in the line at the drive-thru...
I wait for my hair appointment....
I wait for my car to fill with gas...
I wait for my dinner to cook....
They wait for the next missions trip to come through with new clothes...
They wait for the day they will eat three meals a day...
They wait for a toy they can call their own...
They wait for a hug...
They wait for soap, toothpaste, and maybe a piece of candy...
They wait for the day they will have their own pillow...
They wait for a family...
They wait for someone to say "I love you"...
Our days look a little different...
Until no child waits....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



love.
ReplyDeleteLOVE.
ReplyDeletePutting life in perspective one blog post at a time! I absolutely love your blog and am inspired to be a better person through your posts.
ReplyDelete