Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Boys Melt My Heart...


It's so hard for this mommy to believe that he is a "little boy". He still seems like my baby...but he is quick to correct me..."No Mommy, I am a little boy now, I'm growing up!" UGH- please don't remind me! But I do love this fun age- filled with new interests (fire trucks as of late), and stories to tell (mostly about diggers), and songs to sing (Fresh Beat Band and often Francesca Battistelli). He is an awesome big brother to Little Miss, though they often disagree! He has a fascination with letter sounds and loves to quiz me. He is hungry all the time- the other day he ate five waffles in a three hour period. He doesn't take his afternoon nap anymore- but has been consistently sleeping almost 13 hours a night! This picture is from his play date at the park the other day....he was having so much fun- until he bonked his head on the ladder  and ran to me crying- and decided he wanted to go home! See- he still needs his mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment