Today we held our Zumbathon fundraiser! It was TONS of fun.. being the zumba addict I am I thought this could not be any more perfect! We danced and danced...and sweated...and laughed A LOT!
Here I am with the fabulous instructor (totally a God thing that we met through friends at a recent Mom's night out!) She was so excited to do this for us and we are so thankful!
Here are some dancing pics!
It was such a fun morning!! At one point my friend said, "I can't wait until you tell the boys we all danced to bring them home!" I certainly felt the love and support of these fantastic women this morning- and I pray the boys felt it in their spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome! So glad it went well!! I love seeing all the creative ways people fundraise to bring their babies home!! So beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete