Well...it isn't much of an update if I have nothing new to share is it? I apologize. I'm sure you can all imagine how much I WISH we knew more than we do. Word is- there is still more paperwork to be obtained...I know very little specifics so I promise I am not being vague on purpose. We are praying...ok...it is more like begging...ummm...maybe some crying and screaming out to God that we will see BIG movement this week. I simply can't afford to continue eating chocolate the way I am so I would appreciate some good news =)
In other news...my local adoptive mommy friend (I promise the whole city isn't crazy) is now expecting FOUR Ethiopian cuties! You can go read more about her story
here... and if you ever want to meet an abundance of beautiful Ethiopian children just come to our future playdates!
She is fundraising and selling these ADORABLE t-shirts modeled below by Little Miss!
Here's to a week of BIG prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment