Saturday, December 3, 2011

In God's Hands....

When I look back over the last month...well- its hard to believe it has JUST been a month! Our heads are spinning and our hearts are anxiously awaiting a phone call that will bring the news that will reveal when we will meet our three boys. When I just THINK about the last month it is hard not to feel crazy.... suffice it to say, when God moves He grooves...and He seamlessly orchestrates each detail...and moves mountains. Each time I begin to wonder..."How is this all going to come together?" I am reassured by a God who is so personal- so aware of every detail of my life....and I know again with 100% certainty that HE set us on this journey and HE will not lead us astray....it is in His hands....

      Praying over our dossier before sending it on it's way (excuse my late posting)!
                         
                              This mommy is ready to meet her newest babies!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all, you are SOOOOO pretty!!! And second, we prayed over ours and I totally took a picture, too!!

    WOOHOO!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete